Family-Based Petitions

Family-Based Petitions

United States citizens and Legal Permanent Residents of the United States may apply for certain of their family members to gain status in the United States.  If you are a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident and wish to apply for certain family members, you have the right to do so under current immigration law.  U.S. citizens have wide ability to apply for immediate family members (brothers, sisters, parents, children, spouses) to gain status in the United States.  Permanent Residents may also apply for children and for spouses, but not parents or brothers or sisters.  If you are interested in pursuing such an application, please do not hesitate to call us today.

Lessons from the Past

Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.

John Adams

Request a Consultation Today

Send us an email using the form below to request a consultation.

Please let us know when you're available to set up a consultation.